Hi lovelies! Welcome to my first ever blog post. I thought I’d share my best of 2018 beauty products here, I know it’s super late but better late than never! 😊
- Cleanser: Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser and Fourth Ray Beauty A M to PM Gel Cleanser. Ceramic Slip Cleanser is what I use at night and 4RB AM to PM Gel Cleanser is for morning since it’s so gentle. Fourth Ray Beauty is Colourpop’s sister company, I found that their skincare line is pretty good and affordable too.
- Toner: First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads, Fresh Beauty Rose Floral Toner (for summer) and Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydrating Toner. FAB Radiance Pads have been in my skincare routine for more than two years now, I use it as exfoliating toner and followed by Fresh toners as hydrating toners.
- Essence: Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Antioxidant Essence for day and Benton Snail Essence for night.
- Day Serum: Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum mixed with their B-Hydra Serum (sometimes I also use Fourth Ray Beauty Lightweight Hydrator in hot warmer months)
- Night Serum: Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil & Drunk Elephant TLC Glycolic Night Serum.
- Acid: Sunday Riley Good Genes.
- Mosturizers: Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Mosturizer and Drunk Elephant Polypeptide Cream.
- Acne Spot Treatment: Sunday Riley U.F.O Face Oil, Peace Out Acne Healing Dots for popped pimples or Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment (Fourth Ray Beauty Later Hater Spot Treatment) works well too.
- Sunscreen: Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting SPF never fails me, it helps prep my skin as well for makeup application. I found that my makeup sticks better since I starts using this SPF.
I hope you find this post helpful, let me know what you think of these products. Are they in your skincare routine as well?